Furnace and AC Repair Grand Rapids MI | Local Heating & Air Conditioning Replacement & Maintenance
The majority of Grand Rapids' climate falls into the humid continental category. Warm and humid summers are followed by cold and snowy winters, with autumn and spring seasons that are quick but mild.
The temperature range is extensive, so you'll need a reliable heating and cooling system for your home. At our company, we understand that not every furnace or air conditioner is the same and that sometimes repairs can be more complicated than replacing the unit.
That's why we offer a variety of furnace and AC repair services. Whether you need a repair on an older model or a brand-new furnace or air conditioner that's giving you trouble, our technicians are experts at fixing everything from minor issues.
Your Trusted HVAC Repairmen and Installers Near You
An older AC may require some repairs over the years to prolong its use. It's best to call an expert to check for faults and repair them quickly.
List of common AC issues:
- Your higher energy bills may signal the AC is using more power and still delivering inefficient results.
- Uneven cooling throughout the home even after AC is on for hours.
- Bad odors from AC may signal issues with the filters.
- If you see any leaks from the indoor AC units, it may be due to condenser leaks.
Professional AC Installation - Home AC Replacement Services
If your home's air conditioning system is over 10 years old and showing wear and tear, such as frequent breakdowns or higher energy bills, it is likely time to replace it.
When installing a new AC, consider the home's existing air conditioning needs. For example, it may be worth investing in a larger unit if you have an unusually large space or multiple rooms.
Furnace Repair Near You - Local Heating Maintenance Service
A broken furnace can cause many problems, from freezing in the wintertime to overheating in the summer. Moreover, your decade-old furnace may need to be replaced if it's beyond repair.
Here's a list of common furnace issues:
- Your furnace could be broken if it's no longer energy efficient. If your furnace is not working as it should, there's a good chance it's broken.
- The furnace cannot efficiently transfer heat from the burning fuel to the surrounding air. This can lead to poor air quality, low production rates, and even breakdowns in the overall system.
- If the exchanger is cracked or rusty, it will not be able to transfer heat effectively, which may lead to issues with the furnace.
- There can be a loud or irregular noise from a heating furnace, especially if it's not cleaned or maintained correctly. This can be due to the oven not being tightly sealed, the fan not working properly, or the belt slipping.
Heater Installation and Replacement Near You
A furnace should be replaced when the age, model, or efficiency rating indicates it is time. Experts recommend that a furnace be replaced every 10 years.
There are several things to check when determining when to replace your furnace: the age of the unit, its efficiency rating if it has been installed in an older home, and whether it has been subject to any major repairs.
Why Choose Us
When you need furnace and AC repair services, call on the experts at our company.
We provide same-day AC and furnace installation services to ensure our HVAC customers are always satisfied. We never keep our clients waiting for installations and repairs.
In an emergency, we want you to feel like family when you come to us for your heating and cooling needs,
You'll be impressed by our 5 Star Customer Service. Our team is dedicated to providing quality work and customer service that is second to none.
Need Your Furnace or Air Conditioner Fixed, Replaced, or Maintained? Call Today!
Are you in need of professional heating and cooling services? Peak Heating and Cooling are happy to help and offer you efficient and trustworthy services all year round. It will save you money in the long run, but having your unit fixed can help protect your home from potential damage.
We are here to help with free estimates on any replacement job you need and no hidden costs on repairs. Check out our great reviews, contact us here on the website, or call us anytime at 616-207-3434!
Areas In Grand Rapids, MI We Serve
49503, 49504, 49505, 49506, 49507, 49508, 49509, 49512, 49525, 49534, 49546
Find Us Here:
Peak Heating & Cooling Inc.
3682 North Ridge, Grand Rapids, MI 49544